Nettle (Urtica dioica) nourishes the whole body, supports the kidneys and the adrenal glands, eases allergens and helps support the immune system and hormonal system.
Nettle is one of the most nutritious plants on land that can benefit almost anyone at any time of life. Containing high amounts of vitamins, minerals, protein, & phytochemicals to provide optimal nutrition for the body to thrive!
- Strengthens bones, hair, skin & nails
- Builds focus & energy
- Eases aching joints
- Promotes fertility
- Relieves anxiety
- Moderates allergies
- Lowers cholesterol & blood pressure
- Promotes healthy adrenals & kidneys
- Supports healthy menstruation
- Aids iron deficiency
- Helps detoxify the body by supporting detox organs like the liver, lungs, & urinary tract
One quart of a 1 ounce nettle infusion contains:
- Over 2000 mg of calcium
- 15000 IU of Vitamin A
- High in protein, iron, chlorophyll, carotene, silica, magnesium, chromium, potassium, & zinc
- All vitamins the body needs except B12
- Macro and trace minerals
Flavor profile: spinach-taste, astringent, slightly bitter. Best tasting drank cold.
Contraindications: Caution in pregnancy; diuretic — may irritate kidneys.
One bag contains 4 oz of dried nettle.