A sublime blend of plant allies to provide a daily dose of lush hydration to deeply nourish facial tissues and restore health & beauty.
Serenely sweet ylang ylang and manuka essences combined with calendula and elder flowers produce glowing, softer skin as they support cell regeneration, clear up scar tissue, stretch marks, pimples & acne, and balance natural oils. An excellent toner and skin cleanser.
1 fluid ounce/30 ml
Ingredients: organic jojoba oil, elder & calendula flower, ylang ylang & manuka essential oils
- Calendula carries the energy of the sun in its yellow-orange flower petals which transfers to our skin to give a healthy, radiant glow inside and out. With vulnerary, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory properties, calendula is considered one of the best remedies for all kinds of skin issues, including ones that stubbornly refuse to heal.This incredible herbal ally raises the body’s vitality.
- Elderflower --The flowers of the elderberry shrub have a long historical use being used in skincare products to maintain a clear complexion. Lots of folklore and myth surround this plant. It is sacred and considered a gateway or portal to the fairy world. People of the old time, used to hang it in front of their doors to guard them from evil spirits. It was also customary to tip your hat to the elderberry bush when passing it to show respect. It is said the elder plant when planted in the garden teaches the other plants how to grow. Essential for a garden and medicine cabinet.
- Ylang ylang is known as the 'flower of flowers' and is all about peace and relaxation. It uplifts the spirit to the heavens to eliminate fear, anxiety, depression, anger, stress, and sadness. Its gift helps you find serenity within and around you.
- Manuka is the plant the honey bees make manuka honey from. It is excellent for skin care and handles about any issue. A great healer to behold!
- Jojoba oil is the carrier oil of choice for all of the serums. Jojoba oil is liquid gold for the skin. It is truly the best oil for all skin types because the structure is closely similar to the skin's natural oils, allowing it to be absorbed quickly and deeply into the skin to moisturize, protect, and balance natural oils without clogging pores. Jojoba increases skin's suppleness, soothes inflammation, and seals in moisture. It contains antioxidants, vitamins A, D, E, minerals, and fatty acids to give the restorative and healing properties to your skin.